Newly elected to the Order of the Arrow? Ready to seal your membership in the Brotherhood of Cheerful Service? Come out and complete your Ordeal! The Ordeal is an opportunity to meet your fellow brothers in the Order, benefit our Council camps, and learn much more about the OA! The dates for our Ordeals in the 2017 calendar year are:
- Camp Crooked Creek (CCC) Ordeal: May 19-21
- Camp Crooked Creek Ordeal: August 25-27
- Tunnel Mill Reservation (TMR) Ordeal: September 15-17
Contact Zach Long, Chief of Central Nation at email@example.com.
- Roy C. Manchester (RCM) Ordeal: May 5-7
- Roy C. Manchester Ordeal: August 25-27
- Wildcat Hollow (WCH) Ordeal: September 15-17
Contact Chris Shoulders, Chief of Western Nation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can attend any Ordeal, but must complete it within a year of being elected or you must be re-elected the next year. We hope to see you at one of these events and look forward to being your brother!
- Medical Forms (A & B)
- $50 fee (preregister here)
- Work clothes and gloves
- Sleeping bag
- Rain gear (i.e. poncho)
- Personal hygiene items (i.e. shampoo, toothbrush and paste, etc)
- Water bottle (1 liter minimum)
- Class A Scout uniform
- Clothes for the weather